One of my favorite days, honestly. A new week means new motivations and a fresh start. For a while now, I’ve been indulging, splurging, and any other relatable word in all things party food, cocktails, caffeine, and junk in excess.. I’m fed up – to say the least – and need to detox and take a hard punch to it all.
This weekend I planned out my three day juice cleanse, and I actually am very excited to start! I bought a juicer a few weeks ago and have my grocery list ready to go. I have never done anything like this before and am looking forward to the results!
My choice of liquor is tequila and my least favorite cocktail is a martini. Surprisingly, this is my all-time favorite drink. In my opinion, it is PERFECT: the sweet and bitter balance could not be more spot on. Using fresh and top-notch ingredients, as well as organic Blue Agave, this drink has a sumptuous feel and is truly a treat to sip on!
With Cinco de Mayo just a few days away, try out this cocktail (similar recipe found here) and you’ll have a heck of a fiesta!
I am loving the Black & White trend, and what better way to wear it than via maxi?? One of my favorite things is finding good deals that mimic a major piece. Here’s a dress I LOVE from BCBG. The patterns and the flow make it absolutely gorgeous. For me though, it’s not budget friendly which means I’m on the look out for a similar piece. I’ve found a few, and the one from White House | Black Market is one of them! I love the high collar and that it gathers around the waist that accentuates your figure. Another I found is HERE, at Lulu’s. This dress is much more similar to the BCBG: the low back and the texture. It’s priced at $57 – you can’t beat that!
BCBG, White House | Black Market, Lulu’s
With Coachella underway this weekend, I am a BIT jealous of all those who are going. This may be ignorant of me to say, but I really would just LOVE to be there for the fashion, the hot desert weather, and moseying around enjoying the music with a cocktail in hand – basically the atmosphere in general! There’s so much hype about it that I can’t help but feel like I’m missing out on something so fun!
I thought I’d do an inspiration board on some of the key pieces and must-haves for the weekend that I would pack and wear! Enjoy!
I think you would agree that there aren’t too many things finer than a man styled with class. If you’re fortunate to have such a man in your life, then you will be excited to see the gift guide below. It’s filled with many useful items and accessories to fit a classy man’s lifestyle.
1. Burberry Brit Cologne 3.3 oz … $73
2. Briefcase, Zara … $90
3. Eucris Hard Shaving Soap, Geo F. Trumpers … $25
4. Linford Sunglasses, Oliver Peoples … $495
5. Kitano Shirt, AllSaints … $145
6. Slim Denim Jean, Ted Baker … $155
7. Crystal Tumblers, Baccarat … $100
8. Manhattan Whiskey Decanter, Rogaska Crystal … $200
9. Collins Bar Cart, Crate and Barrel … $800
10. French Press, Williams-Sonoma … $50
11. Skinny Silk Tie, Dolce & Gabbana … $100
12. Leather Ankle Boot, Ted Baker … $130
13. Three-Pack Striped Socks, Beams Plus … $20
Now for the ‘High-Class Tomboy’. Even though I love everything in ‘The Cultured Sweetheart’, this is more my style and good for someone who’s a bit more edgy. Regardless of any style, do not forget the flowers!
1. Lola Arm Chair, Z Gallerie … $300
2. Boyfriend Bracelet Watch, Coach … $348
3. Chateau Canet Clock, Z Gallerie … $50
4. Boyfriend Jeans, New Look … $30
5. High-top Sneakers, Isabel Marant … $640
6. Vintage Bangle, Chanel … $2200
7. Leather iPad Case, Marc Jacobs … $500
8. Silk-chiffon Scarf, Alexander McQueen … $295
9. Layla Gold Headphones, Frends … $150
10. Leather Baseball Cap … $20
11. Color-blocked Leather Jacket, C & Y … $385
12. Hurricane Candle Holder, Hagar … $205
This week, I will be focussing on Valentine’s Day gift guides for different personalities because, yes, it’s just around the corner. I understand the stress of waiting last-minute to buy someone very special a gift … It’s not ideal. So, let’s start thinking of ideas this week in order to avoid that.
Even though I’ve categorized gifts according to certain personalities, I find things I absolutely love in all of these guides. I hope that you’ll find it useful!
1. Cellula Rectangular Chandelier … $5,995
2. Max Kuehne Folding Screen
3. Grafton Chair, Anthropologie … $698
4. Lollia Bubble Bath … $34
5. Chloé Eau de Parfum … $90
6. Chanel Vintage Earrings
7. Jimmy Choo Studded Pumps … $1150
8. Futai Clear Bubble Umbrella … $20
9. Vera Wang Wedgwood Champagne Flute … $40